1. In order to further reinforce co-operation and win-win relationship with universities in China , facilitate undergraduates social practice capability and development of their comprehensive competency, we proposed the summer social practice program with Shanghai Maritime University in April 2007. We warmly welcome outstanding students who will graduate from Shanghai Maritime University to join this promising program.
2. Due to continuous expansion, seeking suitable talents in line with corporate development is the key. In 2006, we started to establish the long-term recruitment with ChinaHR for seeking excellent specialists related to shipping industry. Moreover, we also published our open positions advertisement on 51job and shippingchina websites.
3. Open Positions ： Chartering and Dispatcher
Job Description： Chartering
1. TC/TCT/VC/cargo operation;
2. Familiar with dry bulk shipping routes, main products, shippers and carriers;
3. Capable of carrying out evaluation of shipment individually;
4. Familiar with market trends for various vessels, such as Capesize, Panamax, Handymax and Handy;
5. Familiar with the requirements for shipment and stowage factors of dry cargo, such as steel products, iron ore and coke;
6. Familiar with shipping laws and regulations with home and abroad, grasping the situation of main seaports and shipping geography, having the knowledge of economic and political trends around the world, possessing strong ability to analyze market, identifying the characteristics of dry bulk cargo, tramp shipping and terms of conditions of charter party commonly used;
7. To pay close attention to market movement and take appropriate measures to negotiate with different parties in order to make maximum benefits for the company;
Job Description: Dispatcher
1. To release voyage instruction and other relevant items to master according to C/P;
2. Familiar with ship particulars 、 functions and conditions;
3. To supervise voyage performance according to C/P, scientifically arrange sea route, calling ports, cargo quantity, and ballast water, intensify guidance and supervision to special vessel, special course or special cargo;
4. To give necessary guidance and assist for loading or discharging to guide and operate on sites if necessary;
5. To trace the orientation and movement of vessel whenever necessary during voyage;
6. To notify agent transportation terms, ship movement etc and supervise agents' work, check port disbursements provided by agents;
7. To supervise contract performance, assist freight and disbursement clerk to collect hire, freight, and demurrage, and report instantly if any problems occurred;
8. To track oil price all over global ports, scientifically fix bunker quantity, bunker location and bunker specification, cut down bunker expense and avoid time loss or deviation for bunker;
9. To handle relevant marine disputes occurred, report serious events to manager in time, coordinate with attorney in negotiation and arbitration to ensure carrying out to ensure carrying out contracts smoothly or cut down loss;
10. To arrange ocean route service, guide master to select optimum course.
1. Diligent, pro-active, and self-motivated and dedicated to work;
2. Complying with corporate policies and regulations, team-work spirit;
3. Candidates with undergraduate and postgraduate qualification in international shipping, transportation management and planning are strongly encouraged to apply;
4. Good PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and various PC based software) ;
5. Profound knowledge and expertise of shipping and international trade;
6. Familiar with the process of shipping operation;
7. Fluency in English.
Copyright@2007 恬吉海运有限公司( SOLEBAY SHIPPING LTD.)